Friday 10 May 2013

My Top 5 Current Lipsticks

Before I started blogging, I never wore lipstick and never owned any. However, I've slowly fell in love with them and eventually built up a little collection big enough to have a top five. I own lipsticks from a lot of brands and they range in price from £1 to over £20. Here's the lipsticks I find myself reaching for the most at the moment.



l-r // Topshop Pillow Talk, MUA Shade 15, MAC Hue, Revlon Lip Butter Cotton Candy, YSL Rouge Volupte Shade 1
 
 
Topshop Pillow Talk £8.00 - link
 
I purchased this when it was still part of their limited edition range, but luckily they've added it to their range. It provides a lovely pink matte finish and feels lovely and soft. Perfect for summer!
 

 
MUA Shade 15 Juicy - £1.00 - link
 
I am obsessed with this colour. I purchased this one because I wanted to break away from the traditional pink and went for a slight coral, but not too bright! This nude/coral colour lasts all day too. Definitely worth trying MUA lipsticks.

 
MAC Hue £14.00 - link
 
I found this in the Cosmetics Company Outlet store in Gunwharf Quays (I blogged about it here) and only paid £9.50 for it. It's a perfect every day nude lipstick and I do admire Mac for selling moisturised lipsticks.
 
 
Revlon Lip Butter Cotton Candy £7.99 - link
 
Okay so it's not exactly a lipstick but I have been wearing it almost every day for the last two weeks. They are incredibly moisturising and creamy, yet they are pigmented and give a long lasting coverage. I have two lip butters but definitely want to get more.
 
 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shade 1 - £24.50 - link
 
Sometimes I just can't justify a price on something, but with this I can. It feels so soft on my lips and has the creamiest texture. The colour is one of my favourites, and I am in love with the packaging.
 
x
 


1 comment:

  1. I love Juicy too! It's a bit drying on me but the color is so pretty xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...