Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Day Out In Chichester

When the sun comes out, lots of people seem to as well, don't they? We all come out of hiding and embrace the sunshine. Aiden and I both had a day off on Saturday so we decided to go and visit Chichester in West Sussex.

Chichester is a cathedral city that has some of Great Britain's oldest churches and buildings. We didn't explore much of it but we spent our day strolling around the shops, and taking in the culture. Chichester has a mixture of high street shops such as Topshop and River Island, and small independent shops (including many selling cupcakes and sweets!). Another thing that surprised me is how happy and friendly everyone is there, although I'm not sure if that was because of the sunshine!

I had a lovely time there and I'll definitely be going back to visit, especially as it's less than an hour away from where I live.






2 comments:

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...