Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Favourites


Hairy Jayne Hair Perfume // review

I'm still amazed by how gorgeous this smells, and whenever I use it I catch a drift of the scent every now and then. It's going to last ages too as you don't need a lot.

Nars Orgasm Illuminator //

I received this in a Glossybox way back when it first began and after using it a few times then, it's sort of sat in my drawer and not been used. I started using it last month and fell in love again. I can't work out what it smells like but I love it, and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow. This will be perfect for summer when I don't want to wear too much make up. (If we get a summer!)

Vaseline Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails Hand Cream // review

Every night before we go to bed, my boyfriend and I both use this hand cream. I think he loves it more than I do! I've been growing my nails for the last few weeks as I used to bite them, and this has really helped them stay strong and grow.

Ted Baker Body Wash // link to website

Working my way through my shower gels, I don't usually give them much thought. However, this one smells like jelly babies. It lathers up so well, and feels like a luxury shower gel even though it only costs £5.50.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh the Nars Orgasm Illuminator sounds good! Might have to give it a try =). xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ted baker body spray with the same scent, perfect for the summer too. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...