Tuesday 12 February 2013

Review | Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo

I have always been the biggest fan of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, but never tried any other of his products. For Christmas, I received a travel set, with a shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo and dehumidifer in. They are all the perfect size for travelling with.

The product I was most excited about was the dry shampoo, as I consider dry shampoo to be a life saver. To give it a true test, I left my hair until it was really greasy (for research purposes, not laziness, I promise!) and sprayed it all over my hair.


I was quite shocked at the instant transformation. It looked like my hair had been washed and it really soft. I was quite shocked at how well it had worked, especially considering the state my hair was in before. Usually, if I haven't washed my hair for a while, I have to tie it up to hide the messy state it's in, but after using this dry shampoo I'd happily wear my hair down.


The only downside is that it doesn't have much of a scent and therefore my hair still smelt quite unclean. I'd prefer it if it had a bit of a scent that left my hair smelling fresh as well as feeling it.

What dry shampoo is your favourite?

x

2 comments:

  1. sounds great. you're so right..it's absolutely necessary for my bangs. Never without dry shampoo. but baby powder is also really good and cheap <3

    http://individualemotion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear by this dry shampoo xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...