Wednesday 18 April 2012

Biore Wipes Review

I'm really bad when it comes to skincare; I'm lazy and I tend to just use whatever needs using up. My skin isn't the worst in the world, but it could be a lot clearer and a lot more radiant. Every time I try to set up a skincare routine, I fail.

My main reason excuse for this is that I work part time as a sales assistant. Sometimes I'll work from 9am to 6pm and sometimes 1pm to 10pm, and sometimes shorter shifts. I never have a solid routine as my shifts change weekly. So if I start early, I find I never have the time to focus on skincare and when I get in at 11pm from working all day, I'm too tired to do anything apart from climb into bed.

Therefore, wipes are my best friend. As I'm frugal, I used to purchase baby wipes for £1 and use them. Now, most of you are probably in horror at this thought, but they do work and I do recommend them, but not for every day.

Aiden's nan gave me Biore wipes that I had never used before. They normally retail for over £4 but she found them in a shop called Savers for just £1. (If you have a Savers near you - use it! Almost everything is cheaper than in Boots or Superdrug).

The wipes are 'daily deep pore cleansing wipes' which cleanses, tones and exfoliates all in one go! This is perfect for me, as it at least is doing some good to my skin.

Don't forget to use this handy tip to make wipes last longer too.

What are your tips for getting into a good skincare routine? I clearly need help. I've actually purchased a lot of skincare bits and bobs lately and I'm hoping to get into some kind of routine but it's harrrrrd.

PS. There are still spaces available to advertise on my blog - if you are interested please e-mail me at jesswd18@hotmail.com :)

1 comment:

  1. I've used these before too and I love them. I have the same problem. Always working a different schedule - its hard to get on a routine. I'm not sure if you have a Forever 21, but they have pretty great Love & Beauty Cleansing Tissues for $2.80.

    Check out my blog.
    www.myobviousobsession.blogspot.com

    xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...