Wednesday 18 January 2012

I Need Your Help...

Last week I ended up browsing the New Look sale and was completely overwhelmed by the 50p accessories. I ended up buying a headband, some bracelets and then a necklace. It wasn't until I got home that I realised the reason why the necklace had been reduced from £10.00 to 50p was because it was in fact broken. As I never even noticed, part of me thinks that I could get away with wearing it, but part of me thinks that wearing a broken necklace is stupid. This is where you come in! Do you think it looks okay, or should I just bin it?



I'm aware it's really obvious in the second photo, but I'm convinced that it doesn't look too bad in the first. Please be honest. :)
x

8 comments:

  1. I think it looks really good broken.
    It looks quirky and unique

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the effect this has! I genuinely scanned the actual chain for a break in the first picture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally wouldnt wear it broken. If it were me, I would remove the broken charm and still wear it as the other detailing on the chain is really pretty. But do what you want to do, if you like it how it is keep it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you didn't notice that it was broken in the first place, i think you should happily wear it. Other people wont know that its actually broken! & i also agree with Jenny, i quite like the effect it has.
    chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest it doesn't look nice broken hun, but you could always remove the broken charm and add another or leave it without! The chain is still nice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would probably remove the broken charm and replace it or just remove it completely. The chain look's pretty enough that you could do either. Plus, it will be completely unique as you will have added your own personal touch to it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take the charm off, I love the chain it's gorgeous and would wear that on it's own :)

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never even noticed before reading that it was broken, I was actually thinking how cool the jagged charm looked. If you didn't notice when you bought it and really like the look of it keep it. I would definitely wear it xo

    http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...