Monday 5 December 2011

Want To Advertise On Ditzy Glamour?

I have decided to begin offering advertising on my blog from January 2012. I've mentioned it on Twitter, but I thought I'd also do a quick post about it in case any of you haven't seen the link to the page above. I think it's an exciting opportunity to show some blogs/shops that are out there.

There will be five spaces available. I will only charge £2 for the whole month, and around the 15th I will write a post explaining a little about each blog/shop advertised.

If you are interested (you don't have to commit or anything) then e-mail me at jesswd18@hotmail.com letting me know, even if it's just to ask a few questions.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...