Monday 5 December 2011

Update.

Another 'update' post. I'm sure you all enjoy reading them though as we're all a little nosy aren't we? I was going to add a few photos to this too, but I've got lots of photo filled posts coming up so I'm sure you'll forgive me. I've managed to draft over ten posts which I'm so proud of, as it means I don't have to abandon my blog when life gets busy.

I've gained a few followers over the weekend so I'd like to say hi and thank you for following!

I've crossed off a few things of my 101 things list. I've got back into reading books so the number is going up. I've also purchased my first car! His name is Joey (after Joey Essex, 'cos he's reem *cringe*) :D and I love being able to drive about everywhere. Anyone with their test coming up soon should read this post. I also crossed off  'Get measured for a bra'. I've always wanted to do it but was put off. However, after learning you don't actually need to take your bra off to get measured I felt at ease and got measured yesterday. Turns out I've been wearing the completely wrong size!

Aiden & I have almost finished our Christmas shopping. We've been working hard to get it done early and I'm so happy with what we've bought everyone. We also get to see both of our families on Christmas Day now I can drive, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Finally, if you read my last post, you'll know I am offering five advertising spots. Please e-mail me (my e-mail is on the other page) if you want to advertise - my prices are extremely reasonable!

My plans for tonight are to treat my face as I feel like I've just been ruining my skin lately and watch I'm a Celeb: Coming Out. This is always my favourite part of the show. What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...