Wednesday 30 November 2011

Lush's Cuticle Cream Butter Review

One of my aims is to stop biting my nails. I haven't bitten them for around 3 weeks (I think?). I'm actually really surprised by how much they've grown already and I cannot wait to do some NOTD's with real nails for a change. Anyway, in spite of all this, the skin around my nails is still looking horrible. It's dry, and tends to bleed from where I subconsciouly pick the skin (ouch!).


I'd seen Lush's Cuticle Cream Butter before but never purchased it as I never cared too much about my nails/hands. Plus for £5.95, I wasn't happy with the small tub. However, a quick tutorial from the sales assistant had me feeling much better when he showed just how little you need to use. It will last me a lifetime! All you need to do is massage a very small amount into your cuticles and the skin around your nail.

My first reaction is that it looks like you've dipped your hands in oil at first (lemon scented oil that is...) and it felt a little greasy. However, after applying every night for just a few days, I could already see a difference. I had no dry skin and there was no dead skin to pick at. It also softened my cuticles and has left me feeling a lot happier about my nails.

Would I recommend it? Yes, I really really would. If you're doubtful, just try it out in the shop - Lush is one of the few shops with amazing customer service.

x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm glad you did this post Jess, I've been debating whether or not to try this :) I might pick it up when I'm out and about as my cuticles are looking worse for wear at the moment :(

    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going with the not biting! I went cold turkey one day after being fed up with my alien man hands and I've only bitten them twice in like the last 3 years :) once was the other day though :s I have read lots about this so might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...