Tuesday 13 September 2011

MUA Pro Palette

After reading excessive amounts of reviews on these palettes, I decided to go out and buy myself one. Having been a huge fan of MUA products in the past (cheap, large amount, last all day) I was excited to try something from their new range.

I decided to get the 'Glitter Ball' palette as I was looking to try out some bright colours, and I was pleased with the range of colours that there was. I was also really happy with the price, £4 is not bad for a palette of that size. In fact, I was pretty pleased with everything, except for the fact that it practically falls apart everytime I touch it.


Everytime I put my brush into any of the eye shadows, it crumbles and I'm left with way too much on my brush and a ruined palette. I want to love this so much, but why is it breaking? Has anyone else had this problem or know how to solve it?

x

3 comments:

  1. I read on someone elses blog that this happened to theirs, i can't remember who's blog though i'm afraid. Such a shame, the colours look lovely! xx

    beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe try and be very light handed with your brush, and tap off lots of excess? I have loads of MUA single eye shadows and the Heaven & Earth palette, they are very soft and crumbly but they work fine for me if I do the above :)

    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Heaven and Earth palette but mine doesn't do this :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...