Wednesday 29 June 2011

Summer NOTD

I've been reading a lot about yellow nails on blogs and in magazines the past few weeks, and I let my lovely little brother choose a colour, and he said yellow (he's very on trend!). The only yellow I own is Barry M Yellow Ice Cream which I always believed to be a pale colour. However, as I needed three coats, it ended up being a lot brighter.


It is, however a gorgeous colour, and perfect for Summer. I'm always a fan of Barry M's nail polishes as they look great, last long and only cost £2.99.

What are your nail polish must have's for Summer?

9 comments:

  1. It's a shame you needed 3 coats! I absolutely love Barry M but lately the polish comes of my nails really quickly. Not good :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this colour really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the lemonade shade of yellow Barry M- love it! Yellow is on trend :) looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright! Love it! I've a yellow nail polish, too, but mine's worse, I need about 4 coats to get it to how I like it. Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this last weekend and I'm glad I did, it's such a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a yellow nail varnish to go with a dress for a formal event and I love Barry M - seems like a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color sometimes I'm a bit weary about yellow but this is cute :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...